penny threads.
beautiful ideas. beautiful things.
14 March 2010
Spring is slippin' in...
...and I'm loving it! I apologize now for those of you that live in areas where winter is still raging. Hopefully you will find hope in Spring's bounty happening elsewhere. So with that...

The honey bees on my family's ranch are already hard at work. Their legs were bulging with pollen and this pear tree was just a-buzz with the constant sound of their business. It was enchanting.

The air was so thick with the perfume of these. It was so strong that I could smell this tree 100 feet away.

Spring is a showoff. It is gaudy and loud. It is the sort of person that laughs obnoxiously loud in public and wears the BRIGHTEST outfits. Spring pushes the limits and yet it is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.
Spring knows it too.
Hope y'all are ready for the show. It's gonna be a good one. ;)
Ciao for now.
Renea Hanna
Penny Threads.
P.S. Stay tuned for a post this evening with new fabrics and fun stuff I'm gearing up to use in a shop overhaul once my studio's complete. Get outside and do something silly! Ciao.





5 Comments:
Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...
ohhhh yes. Thank God for Spring!!!! I do so much better when the weather is warm and the sun is shining:) Have a lovely weekend~

Blogger Katelyn said...
Love it! I am so excited about spring slipping in here. My magnolia trees are blooming, my flower seeds sprouting, all the leaves budding. Spring is amazing and I am so happy it's finally here. It seems like the winter was a million years long this year.

Blogger Danielle Dadamo said...
It is going to be in the 60's in my hometown this week and I will be stuck indoors with my broken foot and waiting for your lovely package!

~Danielle~
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

Blogger Roots and Feathers said...
i am sitting here at my computer looking outside at the beautiful sunlight shining down on the grass...i got out for about 1/2 hour the other day and pulled the weeds in my garden! i feel too busy to stop and play but i need to! i should pull some of my work outside! too bad i cant sew outside!!! ha ha, that would be fun. i guess i could with a long extension cord :)

love you girlie, glad you are enjoying this time! cant wait to see what you got and what you are going to do with it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Aww just what I needed up here in rainy and cold StL!! I am sooooo excited for spring and these photos are just gorgeous! -katie

Post a Comment