penny threads.
beautiful ideas. beautiful things.
01 February 2010
Lust Lust Lust...
This is a lusty Monday in that I am lusting after a bunch of really cool items I have stumbled across in the blogosphere. Want to see them? Well, you're going to anyway, cuz I feel like spreading the lust...or love, whatever you want to call it. :D

Check out these shirts! I so want one. They print the covers of out of print and out of date novels and publications. Of course, there's the Catcher in the Rye (R.I.P. Mr. Salinger):

and the Lolita Tee:

Love these!

And I REALLY want to try this GreeNoodle. It is supposedly a nutritional alternative to the conventional instant noodle. Hmmm...sounds good to me. AND they have vegan ones as well! Can't hurt to try them eh?

YUMMY!



Today is gray and misty outside. Somber and serious. This weather calls for a grey fitted jacket, knee high riding boots, and a yellow head scarf. Too bad all I own is the head scarf. LOL! I would be much more stylish if I had the funds to support such style.



So instead I choose my second hand Antonio Melani boots I found at a thrift store for $12, dark denim bootcut jeans, a light gray long sleeve, and a black knit vest with silver buttons. Nothing too unconventional today. Have to go grocery shopping and dye the JenJen's hair etc. I'll be home late this evening so I don't expect I'll be back on the blogosphere till tomorrow afternoon. Ciao lovelies! And as always, thanks for stoppin' in!
6 Comments:
Blogger A Wanderers Soul said...
That's a really cool clothing shop... my finger is itching to click the 1984 shirt.......
Thanks for posting those noodles! I must grab some for my husband who on nights I don't feel like cooking goes for the Ramen noodles (eeeek)
It was a rainy misty day here too! But not pretty like that country road, more like, cars and crowded. Your outfit sounds cute! I have been searching for some awesome knee high boots for a while now, but flat on the bottom. Will keep my search up.
Hope you had fun dyeing hair!
-Betsy

Ooooo im lusting too!

Blogger S and O said...
I want the Catcher in the Rye t-shirt in a bad way...seriously that is awesome!
xoxo
Olivia

Blogger Celeste said...
you have such amazing finds! i love the black coat and the catcher in the rye shirt!

Blogger Unknown said...
i love the catcher in the rye shirt!! i need!

Blogger penny threads. said...
thank you for stopping in y'all! ;D

Post a Comment