penny threads.
beautiful ideas. beautiful things.
23 January 2010
No idle hands here!
So. I have been busy...one of the things I've occupied my time with being this blog. It still has some tweaks and snippets that need to be done, but I'm liking the way it's shaping up. :D
Tonight will consist of posting new items to Etsy, one of which I already have up! Check it out:


Wrap and Pin Scarflette by Penny Threads.


Isn't JenJen so gorgeous in that scarflette?!?! For those of you who are wondering who the JenJen is, she's my boyfriend's younger sister. She just turned nineteen and is an amazing photographer. In fact, she will be starting up her own Etsy soon (so stay tuned for that)! Green really is a great color on her.
In other news, I also have a new treasury up!

Handhewn for You.

Please go check it out. I featured some of Violet Bella's lovely earrings and O Bella Natural's wonderful soaps, among other beauties by very talented artisans.
Alrighty, I am off to finish up some more stuff...like fix the annoying little HTML tweaks for the thousandth time! Argh! Much love and well-wishing!
Ciao for now.
-Renea Hanna
Penny Threads.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awww what a beautiful scarflette! I am going to have to check out your Etsy shop for more of these lovelies!

Blogger penny threads. said...
aw thanks! it's soft and snuggly. jen didn't want to take it off. lol! thanks for stopping in! :D

Blogger mel said...
that scarflet is really pretty. and wow, i love that crochet mixed media tree in your etsy shop. what a cool idea.

Blogger Roots and Feathers said...
loving the new blog and the new scarfs! im off to see the new brown one in the shop! woo hoo! on a roll, i love it!

Jen makes a beautiful model~!

Post a Comment